CMS provides Quality Payment Program MIPS performance feedback, updates on your payment adjustments and targeted reviews of your results.
What is “Performance Feedback”?
Performance Feedback is a summary of the data a clinician or group submitted and collected by CMS. Feedback includes:
- Measure-level performance data and scores
- Activity-level scores
- Performance category-level scores and weights
- Final score
- Payment adjustment information
Who Receives Performance Feedback and Payment Adjustment Information?
- MIPS Eligible Clinicians (NPI/TIN) for each associated practice (TIN) where they were eligible
- Practices that were eligible and submitted data as a group
- Virtual groups
- Alternative Payment Model (APM) entities and clinicians scored under the APM scoring standard
- Clinicians and groups who voluntarily reported
On September 23rd, 2020, our MIPS team held a webinar with the following agenda:
Overview of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Performance Categories
- Performance Threshold and Payment Adjustment
- CMS COVID-19 Response
2019 MIPS Feedback & Targeted Review
- Performance Feedback & How to Access
- COVID-19 Impact
- Final Score and Payment Adjustment
- Targeted Review Application
The session concluded with a review of FAQs and live Q&A with our expert MIPS advisers. We offer webinars like these every month. Visit our events page to learn more or to receive a copy of the slides and a link to the recorded session, please contact us.