Merit-Based Incentive Payment System FAQs
- Positive adjustment: given to providers whose performance is exemplary.
- Neutral adjustment: given to providers who submit the minimum amount of data.
- Negative adjustment: -9% penalty given to providers who fail to report
- Total Per Capita Cost Measure
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary measure
- 18 Episode-Based Cost Measures
For details on how the final MIPS Cost score is calculated please click here.
Get In Touch
You can register now to submit through our CMS qualified registry or hire our MIPS advisers to help you through the process. Please use this form if you have additional questions.